Just Some Girl's Diary !

Life is like that.
I spent the last few months thinking, why am I so lazy and why am I unable to change that. Couldn't figure out, until one day, when my sister mentioned how puberty changed so many elements of her life. The most prominent one being her hair texture changing from straight to wavy ones. As I lay down on my bed, eating a FOOD ITEM that I shouldn't be mentioning lest that gives you a craving too. No that’s an incredible natural phenomenon ! Only I know how many pizzas I’ve gobbled while watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Sometimes, I even develop acidity post dinner if I watch those 30 sec recipe videos of Facebook. So…. Sorry for mentioning the food item. Where was I .. Yes.. I finally realised, I haven’t actually been lazy, as I used to be a lot more active before I hit puberty. Maybe my puberty made me a procrastinator. So a few days later I got the motivation to change that. I got all ready to finish stuff quicker, dividing them into smaller tasks, motivated for exercising, playing a sport, dancing etc.. A voice in my head told me to write it down and do something with my blog. I wrote a few lines josh josh me.. But the day, I had scheduled and planned to start, a day before that I got a back muscle spasm. It was so bad, that it for more than a week, I was not able to lift a single thing. For the first time in life I was so motivated that I did some stretching, tried to burn a few calories on a stationary bike and walked 7000 steps for 4 days. I thought that would ease out the pain. Thus I had to take anti inflammatory shots to curb the additional pain caused by my enthusiasm. :(


I got back to this article, edited a few tenses, while I could at least move my fingers, but soon got diverted by shooting pain in my stomach. I …… got stomach flu :( . 2 days into treating this and I started coughing and sneezing. It has been another week of this drama and I am yet again editing my article. Lesson learnt - Do something every day to stop your life from being a mess. Don't get into completing the entire task in one go, especially the long and large ones. Just do something one bit at a time. As the age old saying goes, “boond boond se saagar banta hai”. I am sure, we’ll do something good with our lives. But only once we say it out loud... "Hey.. I am a lazy ass and it won't get me any where. Oh correction! Not lazy, just a procrastinator. It sounds fancier and tells us we still have some hope."


Live and Let Live... Flash the Smile.. Share a Laugh.. Spread some Happiness.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I won't give up what I love ...

How to grow money on trees! (1/5)